- CAASTLC, Inc. Services Toward Empowering People, Inc. is a Community
Action Agency serving St. Louis County, Missouri that assists
low-income people out of poverty conditions.
- A premier disaster restoration company - provides 24-hour comprehensive
services to individuals and businesses throughout the Greater
San Francisco Bay Area that have experienced a loss due to fire,
smoke, odor, water damage and/or trauma or crime scenes.
- Since 1993, Carol Soucek King, M.F.A., Ph.D., has devoted much
of her time to writing uplifting design-oriented books from her
home "Arroyo del Rey" [King's Creek] in Pasadena. Here she
concurrently has established The Institute of Philosophy &
the Arts via its two inspirational organizations, The Salon on
the Spiritually Creative Life as well as The Painting Society
of Arroyo del Rey.
- Tampa Bay's fastest growing restaurant chain. Food and fun
for the whole family. Open for lunch, dinner, and late night.
cnjlogistics.com - Our vision is to establish CNJ Logistics Services, LLC as the leader in providing creative logistics solutions that consistently exceed our customers' expectations. CNJ Logistics Services, LLC offers services that range from single shipment execution to complete network design and operation.
- We have been relocating households and offices in San Diego
since 1979. Local moving is our specialty.
connectinghandltd.com - The Connecting Hand II guides families through the complicated maze of the New York State Elder Care System. We specialize in Medicaid and Medicare applications, nursing home/assisted living placements, PRI/Screen's, and home care arrangements.